Register to Vote
The deadline to register or make changes to your registration is now 15 days before an election.
October 19, 2020, is the last day to register before the November 3, 2020, general election.
- Make sure you are registered using your current name at your current address.
- To register to vote in Pennsylvania you must:
- Be a citizen of the United States for at least one month before the next election.
- Be a resident of Pennsylvania and the election district in which you want to register and vote for at least 30 days before the next election.
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the day of the next election.
- Learn about all of the
different ways to register to vote.
Register to Vote or Update Your Information